Provide to consumers in the Enclave/Mobile Crew worksites, comprehensive and individualized job coaching, supervisor and advocacy services, in accordance with vocational goals.
Further Duties include:
· Assist the consumers in job performance and integration at the job site.
· Assist the employer in making job modifications as necessary and appropriate.
· Maintain an environment at the worksite which encourages and facilitates maximum vocational growth for each individual.
· Assure quality services related to contract expectation for the worksite.
· Implementation/completion of paperwork required by funding entities.
· Participate in team meetings regarding consumer Individual Service Plans.
Attend Quarterly Staff Meetings and required trainings
· Adhere to the policies on confidentiality of Capabilities, Inc.
· Any additional work-related duties as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Associate’s Degree in Human Services or related field OR High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of experience in a related field, working with individuals with disabilities.Capabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.