The goal of Supported Education services is to help students with psychiatric disabilities pursue their goal of achieving a college degree through proper choices, self-determination, and the development of students’ emotional and social skills.
How can we help?
- Academic Counseling
- Referrals on and off campus
- Liaison with campus services
- Special orientation to campus
- Assistance with disability related services, supports and accommodations
- Help with course determination, applications, and financial aid
The possibilities are endless
With the proper supports anyone with a psychiatric disability can achieve their goals. Our education specialist will assist you with any special needs that you may have to ensure success in your college experience.
Attending college can be a very difficult and scary task, especially if you are dealing with a mental illness.
We are here to assist prospective students in learning the necessary skills and utilizing any available supports in order to complete any post secondary education program successfully.
This can include Certificates, Associates, and Bachelors degrees.